понедельник, 12 сентября 2011 г.

Another rainy day

Today was a very rainy day. I need to visit local post office to receive 3 international parcels, but even my big curiosity did not make me leave home. I was agree to travel only by car. With parents I visited botanical garden, after it my enthusiasm has ended. There we bought some new peonies for our country house. So I am going to take parcels tomorrow, and then write here what interesting stuff are there! I like my city after rain, unfortunately today I could not catch rainbow, but even though I like this photos.



There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;
And frogs in the pool singing at night,
And wild plum trees in tremulous white;
Robins will wear their feathery fire,
Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;
And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done.
Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
If mankind perished utterly;
And Spring herself when she woke at dawn
Would scarcely know that we were gone.
      Sara Teasdale (1884-1933)


And below some new interesting postcards from USA (new maps for my little collection..hurray!), wonderful postcard from Italy (sorry for photo`s quality) and amazing card from Finland with pelargonium. Thank you!






Have a good week! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий