четверг, 22 сентября 2011 г.

Almost Midnight


New postcards for my collection. Thanks!
Fast Favourites tag (read rules in first post!) 
choke



Tags 
Lotty




"Send me a card from my album of favourites" tag 2 
londres


USA to any country
rubycantfail

bird, lintu, vogel, pбssaro, птица, fugl, oiseau tag!! 
dutchkiwi

Estonia - rest of the world Tag
erzukene 

geographY, lasT letteR taG 
nehalennia

Cow tag 
MinaM


= Wishlist Tag = 
Maxus

"Send me a card from my album of favourites" tag 2
melodia_ 

another "wishlist" tag
eefisinlove 

I want....(request tag)
mom2hans

Will you send me... Tag 
negah

private swap
brookcpc

DE-1033028

NL-768480
Ellusss also gave me a link on one very interesting website - stumbleupon.  I am still only mastering it , but I already like it. Thank you, Ellusss

US-1283776

Good night! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий