суббота, 5 марта 2011 г.

Catch cold..

 Hello!
Some new postcards =) Take a look!
1.RR Australia x Wolrd Thank you, Taavi , for wonderful postcard =)




2. Private Swap Thank you, Elena. Спасибо =)


3."Send me a card from my album of favourites" tag Thank you, mingshu, for wonderful postcard and many stamps !










4.Kaj Stenvall - one of your wishes tag - Read the First Post Thank you, tokig!

5."Send me a card from my album of favourites" tag  Thank you , tokig, again! =)

6.Official postcard DE-828391 Thanks!


7. RR New Reopened Many Thems Thank you, miceu !


8.I would like a stamp of .... on my card tag Thank you, audiopineapple!


9. "What I really would like to have is ..."tag Thank you, peregrina. Спасибо =)


10. 10 Wishes in an envelope tag: READ first post Thank you, coralfish









11. Official Thank you =)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий